Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2015

karut marut during confinement period by STH. hehe

so far, below are some of the things that really make my life feel so meaningful, and occupied.. 
  • sweet smell of my baby
  • unexpected smile from my baby
  • to have the "shower" of my baby's poop and urine on my hand and clothes -.-
  • the never ending feeling of hunger - i seriously cannot stop eating.. lapar nye sokmo
  • the longest sleep at night will be at most, 3 hours. then my baby will cry for milk
  • nappy cleaning - paling sikit 5 kali sehari okay..
  • burping after each feeding
  • tungku urut bengkung
  • breast milk pump is my new bff, hm and deep freezer too and yes, Shaklee Post Natal set too
  • new definition of cuteness in my life : your baby's kentut, her expression while burping, pooping, and "menggeliat" will make you feel happy and amaze hehe
  • bengkak susu is your biggest nightmare
  • baju basah & masam dek susu is also my new enemy

nevertheless, i am loving my motherhood journey..every sweet and bitter bits of it..may Allah ease everything.. for me, and also for my sister.. seriously, i can't wait for this pantang period to end. nak makan byk benda... ngaa

and may my sweet Hanaa Humairaa' will always be in His Love and Blessing..

No comments: